Super Lube Grease
Super Lube Grease is a patented synthetic, multi-purpose lubricant with Syncolon (PTFE).
Due to its dielectric properties, it is suitable for use as connector / bulb grease.
Synthetic base fluids and the addition of PTFE micro powders combine to form a premium lubricant that provides protection against friction, wear, rust and corrosion over a temperature range of -45°F to +450F.
Super Lube® Grease is a USDA/NSF listed Food Grade lubricant NLGI-2, rated H-1 for incidental food contact, and will not run, drip, melt or separate.
This product is available in a variety of packages / sizes
- 10 x Super Lube 82340 (1 ml squeeze-packs)
- 100 x Super Lube 82340 (1 ml squeeze-packs)
- 500 x Super Lube 82340 (1 ml squeeze-packs)
- Super Lube 21030 (3 oz tube)
- 2 x Super Lube 21030 (3 oz tubes)
- 3 x Super Lube 21030 (3 oz tubes) PLUS 1 BONUS APPLICATOR TIP
- 12 x Super Lube 21030 (3 oz tubes)
- Super Lube 21036 (3 oz cartridge)
- Super Lube 41150 (400g cartridge)
- Super Lube 41160 (400g can)
An applicator tip that screws on the tube is available separately, part number 10201